Tuesday 1 October 2013

So this is Christmas..







 Being fairly young in the job had it's advantages... The older men tended to 'look out' for me.  I don't deny there was a 'men's club' mentality, but on the whole, the male paramedics I worked with were all reasonably good blokes. There was this unwritten law that I just did whatever they told me too... and I was okay with that.  

So when I was told to bag up a chisel and get some ice for the stumpy bit of skin that later turned out to be a penis, I didn't give it a second thought!

It turns out that most men are quite precious about their 'dangly bits'.. unless it's Christmas Eve and the voice in your head tells you that Jesus wants you to cut off your penis with a chisel.  

I thought it was an interesting job.  I had never seen a chisel before!

No comments:

Post a Comment